At United Hearing, we care about you and your family. Hearing healthcare is still an essential business, and we will remain open during this crisis, continuing to put your health and safety, along with that of our staff, at the highest priority.
Why Hearing Healthcare is Still Essential
In this uncertain time of the COVID-19 pandemic, hearing health is as essential as ever. Whether you are asking a grocery store employee where something is, or just talking to your family, you need to be able to hear well in order to communicate. Communication is crucial in times like this, and talking is only one-half of it. Because of this, you need to make sure your hearing is the best that it can be. United Hearing will remain open, taking the precautions below, to help you achieve that.
What We’re Doing to Address COVID-19
- We are open by appointment only to avoid having unexpected visitors in the office.
- We have extended our appointment time to allow time to clean and wipe down everything before the next appointment.
- We have a mobile unit that can come to you, for your convenience and safety.
- We are utilizing our virtual care program to limit the number of patients in the office each day.
- We ask that if you have any symptoms or are not feeling well, call us first and we may be able to resolve your issues through video conferencing.
At United Hearing Healthcare, we understand that this is a challenging situation for everyone–but hearing health is not something that should be overlooked. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns!